What is SEO?
Business Owners always ask - What is the importance of SEO ?
In Brief - SEO for business owners is TO BE or NOT TO BE.
SEO helps you improve your visibility within the organic (or natural) search results.
SEO stands for âsearch engine optimization.â ... All major search engines such as Google, Bing and Yahoo have primary search results, where web pages and other content such as videos or local listings are shown and ranked based on what the search engine considers most relevant to users.
Basic SEO Checklist
- Install Google Analytics. ...
- Add Website to Google Search Console and Bing Webmaster Tools. ...
- Check Site Page Speed at Google Page Speed Insights. ...
- Ensure Your CMS is Equipped. ...
- Make Your Site Responsive. ...
- Check Broken Links. ...
- Validate Your HTML and CSS. ...
- Create and Upload a Sitemap.xml.
Basic SEO Check:
It's necessary to run an SEO check after submitting your website to Google Search Console.
Check the following sections and fix as necessary:
- Structured Data for identifying errors in your rich snippets.
- HTML Improvements for figuring out where your coding and on-page SEO has gone wrong
- Mobile Usability for pointing out errors in your responsive coding
- Manual Actions for figuring out if Google has penalized your site
- Blocked Resources for seeing which URLs you have blocked from search engines
- Crawl Errors for discovering the errors (including 404 Page Not Found) Google encountered while crawling your site
- Robots.txt Tester for viewing any errors in your Robots.txt file
I always say " Non Stop Traffic + Backlinks is 70% of any business success.